Winter is finally over, and Spring is finally here! With the snow melted and the sun shining brighter and longer, it’s easy to forget how great it feels to be outside again. But fear not, because your dog definitely remembers and they will do all they can to remind you.
However, that leaves you with the question as to what you and your dog can do now that it isn’t minus a million degrees outside. Don’t worry, we got you covered by listing 5 great activities you and your dog can enjoy not just this spring, but the one after that, and the one after that, and, well, you get the idea.
Oh, and since Spring is the best time to play outside (Summer is good, but it can get really hot), it’s important that your dog is kept healthy so they can have as much fun as possible. The best way to ensure that health is by feeding your dog some great food. May we suggest WellyChef Homemade Dog Food Done Right Base Mix.
Now on to the list!
- Do some Exercise Together– Seems simple enough, right? The sun is out. You and your dog don’t need snow boots and coats anymore. You can both run free, and you should, as much as you want, and you’ll both be better for it, while having a great time.
- Head to the Beach– If you have a beach nearby, head to it, right now! Well, read the rest of this list first. No longer a frozen tundra, the beach is a great place to relax and do some swimming, with plenty and plenty of splashing. The question is, who will splash more, you or your dog?
- Have a Photoshoot– Who says you need a professional photographer to enjoy a photoshoot with you dog? We certainly don’t! Is there a better time to share some fun photos with your dog than during the Spring Blossoming flowers, plenty of natural color and sunshine, plus the excitement of no more winter makes for some great shots!
- Go Shopping– With a new season comes a new reason to buy some new toys and clothes. While the clothes might be for you, the toys can definitely be for your dog!
- Take a Hike – We mean that in the best way, promise! With the snow already a distant memory and the temperatures at a comfortable level, it’s a great time for you and your dog to trek along those wonderful paths you remember from last year. Walk for as long, or as little as you want. You and your dog will have a great time regardless.
While those are just a few options for activities you and your dog can enjoy during the Spring, there are countless other things you can do. The key is that no matter what you and your dog do, enjoy it as much as you can. And if you’re not sure how to do that, just look at your dog’s face and watch their tail when you’re outside and you’ll get a pretty good idea.